1. First & foremost, you need to understand that the acronym that I’m using for this article “D.M.V”, stands for D.C., Maryland, Virginia and NOT Department of Motor Vehicles.
2. Secondly, you NEED to learn how to use the Metro. It’s the most convenient source of transportation and can get you from Maryland to Virginia in less than 30 minutes.
3. If you’re going to stand on any escalator in the DMV, please understand which side you can stand on. People have places to go….
4. Maryland’s state flag is the BEST in America.
5. In Virginia, there’s a major cultural shift between Northern Virginia, Richmond and the 757 area.
6. Chipotle is what you eat, no questions.
7. Some will say D.C. stands for Dallas Cowboys; these same people have never been to Dallas. Redskins vs. Cowboys is our Super Bowl.
8. Picking crabs is something we’re born with…
View original post 400 more words